Tuesday, September 23, 2008

a quiet bday

A lot of people would express their surprise on seeing me express myself on the web, so i must answer them with my first blog.
14 September i.e 8 days ago, it was my b'day, the day considered to the most special day in one's calender and in a hostel accommodating more than 500 students, i celebrated it alone. well of course there were a few second yr students considerate enough to come and wish me and they were treated very heartily the same evening, but as compared to the average number of people i interact with everyday, that counts as alone.
this has lead to serious introspection and after a week long tussle of thoughts i have concluded that i must not comprehend with the current norms of social interaction by being personal and hence must start interaction with people over the net.
by now all must have guessed that i am a relatively young member of this virtual social setup, but it would be my endeavor to post entertaining blogs consistently.
hope the first attempt wasn't bad.

1 comment:

rauly said...

ur first comment...keep celebrating ur birthday...one day log judte jayenge karwan badta jayega