Thursday, December 4, 2008

may peace be upon them!!!!!

I am in pain; deeply saddened by the loss the nation has suffered from the recent attempt made to sabotage the peace of our land. It’s a suffocating mist of helplessness that now surrounds me. The glory of nations finance capital has once again been tainted, the spirit of India has once again been challenged, hundreds of families have been shattered and there in nothing I can do about it. Why? Because we are a tolerant nation. When a person slaps me on one cheek I present the other to him. So, when a terrorist attacks Mumbai, I should provide him free access into New Delhi.
‘KI FARAK PAINDA HAI JI!!!!!(What difference does it makes)’. We are a population of over 100 carore, if 150 of die once every year in a terror attack then ‘ki farak painda hai’ or worse ‘ussi ki kar sakde haan’ ( what can we do about it!!!!!) as I said, i am helpless and all helpless can do is pray.
So I pray, I pray to the almighty that may peace be upon those who suffer from these attacks and justice be upon those who deserve no prayers. MAY SANITY AND HUMANITY PREVAIL!! Amen!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

and is not it ironic that people get killed in the name of religion? how can any human being be convinced that any religion can condone and even demand murder? i am atheist but is not it fucking obvious?