Sunday, November 9, 2008

FINALLY!!!!!!

I have been trying real hard to avoid writing about love in my blogs but FINALLY I feel the compulsion to touch the topic. What is one thing about being in love that stands above everything else? That’s the question I have been giving a lot of thought to and after having talked a lot of people, none of whom by the way gave me the answer I was looking for, I have dug deep into my conscience and come up with an answer that seems most appropriate to me. Please tell me if you agree with it or not.
A lot of people I talked to said that the best thing about love is that it makes you happy; it makes you look at the bright side of everything wrong that has been happening to you. Also, there were some who said that the best thing love was that it keeps you busy. But none seem appropriate.
Having been in and around love I too want to have a say on it and in my opinion, the best thing about being in love is that ‘IT MAKES YOU WANNA BE BETTER’. It makes you want to constantly improve and be better than you already are.
I hope you agree with me on that.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

well i have 1 qiestion about love that is hovering my mind from the day i witnessed my first break up..........


Is love something that drives us to produce more BABIES???
or
Is it a feeling that makes u feel the better of everything when you look into the eyes of your beloved one and it makes u feel like there could have been none better and u could have been a lot better...and swipes away al the evil from your mind.

wht do u think??

for me its the 2nd 1

Shraddha Kaul said...

I second the blogger on that.

Love.. it the strongest possible bond.. which not just brings in contentment in your life... n highlights ur strengths..
perhaps is the best motivational force .. as well.. to mould urself for the better.

moreover, if u ought to aim sky high.. its better u remain connected to ur roots.. n the strength of luv will help u reach ur summit for sure!